Scent-Immense

Scent-Immense
HELP US BRING HER HOME, VISIT WWW.SCENTIMMENSE.COM

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Amazing everyday.

Just a quick note to share how amazing God has been at re-affirming our calling to adopt. I went home this past weekend for my 20 yr highschool reunion. While there I sold memory DVD's as an adoption fundraiser and made over three hundred dollars thanks to my very kind classmates.
While there I spoke with 4 couples who had adopted or were in the process of adopting.It was so good to have like minded people to speak with about our goals and frustrations. Once again God is placing people in our lives who understand and can offer us encouragement when others close to us can't wrap their hands around what it is we feel we are called to do.
In the end I know that it doesn't matter who understands or encourages me.....it's that God is just providing what we need from whom he sees fit to put into our lives. We have less than six documents to finish for the home study and then we have our visits with the social workers.Please pray that the process moves along in a timely manner.
Also, I thought I would mention that Ben has decided to put Law school on hold for a while. His new job was requiring more and more time from him and he felt like he should focus on the task at hand and our family both here and abroad.It was his decision, and he literally looks like 300 lbs has been lifted off of his shoulders.We know God will let us know where he wants to take us next...please pray that we continue to hear his voice and do not grow weary.
In His Amazing Love
Kasey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment